VACUUBRAND manufactures the most comprehensive range of vacuum pumps, gauges, and controllers for rough and fine vacuum for laboratory use.
The MD 4C NT is a popular, reliable workhorse pump that provides very high flow and strong suction to ensure the fastest possible concentration.
- Ideal for use with rotary evaporators during cannabis extraction and sample collection.
- Well-suited for filtration of winterized extract.
- Perfect for use with vacuum ovens for decarboxylation and residual solvent removal.
The PC 3001 VARIO® select is capable of a wide variety of tasks – with innovative design features including the new intuitive touch-screen controller
- Automate concentration, winterization, or solvent removal processes at the touch of a button.
- Enhanced control improves throughput, quality, and process yield.
- Ideal for fractional distillation.
The RZ 6 model is a compact pump that provides deep vacuum and consistent results.
- The ideal option for short path distillation and separation of unique fractions from cannabis extract.
- Reliable performance for consistent process yields and superior product purity.
- High vapor tolerance, low maintenance, and efficient operation.
The vacuum pump makes all the difference for the professional preparation of samples with rotary evaporators. No matter the solvent or boiling point, the pump's technology has to ensure a trouble free evaporation without superheating.
- Precise and automatic vacuum control
- Universal chemical resistance
- Unmatched long-term stability and durability
- Flexibility for use with all evaporator types
VACUUBRAND has a 50 year reputation as the innovative expert in vacuum solutions for science.