- Product -Profile
PerkinElmer® Cannabis Testing
With the cannabis and hemp markets continuing to grow rapidly and regulations strengthening, labs increasingly need streamlined access to best-in-class, user-friendly testing solutions geared toward the unique requirements of the industry.
Whether your lab is well established or just starting up, having a single-source partner who can offer turnkey solutions that meet the current regulations is essential to a successful business.View LabX Listings
QSight® 420 LC/MS/MS Triple Quad Package
- High-performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) is the method of choice for pesticide and mycotoxin analysis in cannabis.
- The QSight® 420 Pesticide Analyzer utilizes a single instrument and single prep method for rapid, reliable results — suitable for labs wanting to comply with stringent regulations.
- The ability to screen and quantitate the hydrophobic and chlorinated compounds normally analyzed on a GC-MS/MS, in addition to Mycotoxins, makes it the ideal instrument for the cannabis industry.
Flexar HPLC Package
- The proven, rugged and reliable Flexar HPLC Package is the perfect choice when you need definitive potency analysis with fast cycle times and low carryover.
- With its elegant streamlined interface, the Flexar LC is easy to use and simplifies your day-to-day processes so you can focus on your applications.
- The package includes a method for the chromatographic separation and quantitative monitoring of twelve primary cannabinoids, including THC, THC-A, CBD, and CBD-A, in cannabis extracts and edibles.
NexION 2000P ICP-MS Package
- The NexION 2000 ICP-MS features an array of unique technologies that combine to deliver the highest performance in contaminant analysis.
- To ensure accuracy and compliance, the NexION includes a detailed SOP that allows quantification of heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, arsenic, and cadmium.
- This complete package includes all system components, installation, and training.
Clarus® SQ 8 and TurboMatrix GC/MS with headspace
- Whether focused on achieving stringent regulations or strain consistency, the PerkinElmer Clarus SQ 8 GC/MS is unsurpassed in both sensitivity and stability.
- The patented SMARTsource™ (for both EI and CI), makes maintenance easy.
- Coupled with the TurboMatrix headspace sampler and engineered to deliver unparalleled precision, accuracy, and productivity, the Clarus GC/MS system is the clear choice for laboratories serving the cannabis market.
Titan MPS Microwave System
- The NexION ICP-MS combined with a Titan MPS microwave system can effectively prepare and analyze cannabis for both nutritional and toxic elements.
- Reproducible sample digestion is achieved through precise reaction control of temperature and/or pressure.
- The system employs 100 mL vessels and allows digestion temperatures up to 260℃ and pressures up to 100 bar.
Learn more about PerkinElmer's cannabis analytical instrumentation product line from their exclusive distributor, Emerald Scientific.